Luggage tags

tommy

I am on the Edge Oct 2 sailing When I try to order luggage tags to be mailed to me I fill out all the information When I get to select a country link does not appear to choose country I tried typing in United States but it doesn't work

Your not alone tommy. Our cruise is Oct 1. I tried Chrome and Microsoft edge, no luck. I plan on waiting another week then call Celebrity.

I'm sure in the past I have canceled excursions online. Yesterday I tried to cancel a excursion online. Celebrity app said I had to call a 1-800 number to cancel.

yes I can view the e-docs.

And there is a link under my reservation called "Mail luggage tags"

Once clicked on it, I could enter info into all the fields except the country field, which means it won't let me submit.

Probably a program scripting error for that field by the IT morons at Celebrity.

1 hour ago, pasta1 said:

What I did when luggage tags are available to print, I called Celebrity and they sent them . Took about 10 days to receive them.

Yep. A few years ago there was an issue with ordering luggage tags. Calling the CC and requesting the luggage tags worked. 

Edited by davekathy

Absolutely positively worth zero effort to get the tags mailed to you.  Simply bring some masking tape and write your cabin number on the tape with a black marker.  Stick it on your bag.  Then drop off your bags at the pier.  The porter will tag them.

The tags might fall off.  The masking tape wont.

13 hours ago, jelayne said:

Can you view or print your e-docs?  As I recall you could not order luggage tags until after the e-docs were available.

If you can print your e docs, then problem solved, as the luggage tags are on page 10.

The problem I had, was that the e docs were still greyed out. 
I contacted CelebrityCruises Captain’s Club and Sam made the link ‘live.’

I had booked with a TA, but won’t be using her again, as she never sent the Guest Ticket booklet.