Carnival Legend

MichaelandMegan

Hi we sailed on the legend this past December and were on the ship for New Years Eve. There were 14 of us and we had a wonderful time.......so much so that we booked a cruise on the Liberty for this Thanksgiving.

We all had balcony rooms and one of the rooms was an aft wrap (GREAT ROOM). We had no complaints......other than the time on the ship flew and we had to come back to the cold weather in NY!

We were on the Legend in October of 2003. Took the NCL Dawn in March of 2005, but we're booked on the Legend again for this September. Can't wait. It's a beautiful ship. We always book an aft cabin. One of these days we'll do the suite with the wrap-around

We have sailed on the Legend twice and have enjoyed both cruises and the ship. We have noticed both times that seems to be more motion on the Legend than on other classes of ships we have been on. We had a balcony in the aft on the southern route - this was my favorite cabin of all time!

We had a great time!

We had a Cat 9A cabin 7301 it was great!

Only complaint is how much the ship rocked...We were on the glory last year and we didn't feel a thing. This time was a diffent story...I'm still rocking! And music in Lido buffet area...Sorry, last thing I want to listen to when I'm in Barbados is OPERA...:( They could have set the mood with some island music!

Didn't see Cat 11 or 12...but I would definitley get a cat 9A again!

I complained TWICE about the opera music. They told me they would change it, but it never happened. On embarkation day there was FUN music being played, but after that it was all classical/ opera/ all the time!!! We thought maybe it was because the crowd on this cruise was much older on average than previous cruises. That said, don't let that stop you from having fun! I would sing along with the opera singer while I was filling up my drink cup, & by the end of the cruise, I'd have the workers there singing along with me! It was hysterical!

Archived