MSC World Cruise 2022????

RICHARD@SEA

I'm wondering if anyone has done a WC on MSC & what their experience was onboard?

I've sailed MSC for several years & find the 2022 WC a good fit....even under the current circumstances.

I'm even curious to know if its still going to sail....

I'm looking at the Rome to Rome itinerary.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 1:25 PM, RICHARD@SEA said:

I'm wondering if anyone has done a WC on MSC & what their experience was onboard?

I've sailed MSC for several years & find the 2022 WC a good fit....even under the current circumstances.

I'm even curious to know if its still going to sail....

@RICHARD@SEA That may be a question to ask on the MSC board.  Also look back on the MSC board for cruisers who may have posted LIVE blogs.  They can be helpful.  

Thank you NCCruzQueen...

I found out that MSC does not market their WC as a WC rather as a series of Grand Voyages....segments of a WC.

There really isnt much info available - even on these boards....I really like the 2022 Itin on POESIA but am hesitant to book due to covid...thanks again

On 9/25/2021 at 12:30 PM, RICHARD@SEA said:

Thank you NCCruzQueen...

I found out that MSC does not market their WC as a WC rather as a series of Grand Voyages....segments of a WC.

There really isnt much info available - even on these boards....I really like the 2022 Itin on POESIA but am hesitant to book due to covid...thanks again

@RICHARD@SEA I do understand your hesitancy to book a WC these days.  Why don't you look on those MCS Grand Voyage Roll Calls and ask questions there?  We cancelled our Crystal WC for 2022 due to the removal of Australia and are booked on a Regent Grand European Voyage in September 2022 for 65 night plus a crossing back to Miami.   Also booked on two Caribbean cruises and an Alaska cruise for 2022.  Keeping fingers crossed and reading the boards.

Just found this post on the MSC Poesia World Cruise Roll Call.  Look here.

Edited by NCCruzQueen