Ordering room service off the MDR or Lido menu

Chickadee910

Read somewhere we can order from the mdr or lido menus for room service. Is there a specific time or do we just call and ask that the items be delivered at a specific time. We have ordered room service but only from the actual room service menu. Thank you.Trying to make the most of our experience this time, specially on shore days.

46 minutes ago, Chickadee910 said:

Read somewhere we can order from the mdr or lido menus for room service. Is there a specific time or do we just call and ask that the items be delivered at a specific time. We have ordered room service but only from the actual room service menu. Thank you.Trying to make the most of our experience this time, specially on shore days.

For dinner?  B.C. (Before Covid), you could always order from the MDR menu for room service.  Time of calling varied but it was either the first 1/2 hour the MDR was open or the entire time the MDR was open.  Just ask when you are on board.

There are items on the room service menu for the Pinnacle and the Dive In (surcharge I think).  

1 hour ago, cruisemom42 said:

I don't think you can order items from the Lido. 

I agree.  You can always get your food from the Lido and take it to your stateroom, but then it may be cold/cool by the time you get there.  On occasion I'll pick up something from the Lido to take to my stateroom, but typically it's just a dessert or some cheese.  If I want to eat dinner in my stateroom I'll call room service and order from that menu or the main dining room menu.

Sue/WDW1972