Vacacination Card

billyd21

11 hours ago, jsglow said:

No one is disputing that.  As others have said, knowing how to reach the pharmacy, etc. is useful info to have handy. I looked up my own info on my phone prior to traveling just to assure myself I could.  That'll suffice.

....but many have nothing to provide.  For example, I'm in GA, the biggest player here is the state Department of Health.  They are not open on the weekends when most cruises leave, Monday-Friday only.

6 hours ago, ray98 said:

....but many have nothing to provide.  For example, I'm in GA, the biggest player here is the state Department of Health.  They are not open on the weekends when most cruises leave, Monday-Friday only.

Agreed.  It's simply not really a problem. Have your original vax card and your negative test and rest easy.

Like another poster stated, the state department of health has the vaccination information, for those that may not have their cards.  It's the same form that is necessary my kids to attend school (I'm also in GA and one is in high school and the other in college).

IMMTRAC is only available to schools and health care providers to access.  Carnival cannot access IMMTRAC to determine if someone is validated.  Adults had to consent to their records being tracked. Their own website states the following:

If you need proof of immunization, the best place to start is by contacting the clinic, doctor, or healthcare provider that administered the vaccination. If your provider has the record on file, this will be the fastest way of obtaining your records.