Timing of flight from CPH to MIA (Copenhagen to Miami) in May 2022

skings

Looking at Tap Portugal Economy + Flight departing CPH 12:50 (adding a stay in Lisbon) Ship is RC Voyager of the Seas, docking listed for 7AM

Would rather not stay another night in Copenhagen, but would getting to airport min 2 hours before be to stressful. Thanks! Cost is $740 one way

any other😊 suggestions would be helpful because I just want return  home within my budget of $1000  including hotels + plus other airfare if necessary.

I am on TA Anthem of the Sears docking Southampton 5/13 than 2 days CPH to Baltic on Voyager leaving 5/15 so not eligible for round trip air unless I ditch trip Back to Europe. Am open to any European flights back to Florida as budget allow, need at least economy plus, cant afford Business Class. Senior with champagne taste and cheap wine budget😅 Should I wait longer to see if Airfare gets cheaper? or covid protocols change. LOL! 

Definitely not a problem to reach a departure in CPH at 12:45. It takes a maximum of 30 minutes by taxi from the cruise terminal to the airport.

Personally, I would wait to book flights with an expectation that more routes available by May 2022. SAS expects to resume their non-stop CPH-MIA by the end of the year.

The challenge will be to find a reasonable priced tickets - I use air miles when I fly one way.

1 hour ago, skings said:

Thanks hallasm I am also looking at Lufthansa CPH to RSW (my home base) If I purchased round trip maybe I could change return end to US based stop.

OK, confused me there. " I could change return end to US based stop". What does that mean? That you aren't now stopping in Lisbon for a few days? Flying CPH to RSW, on LH, means at least two stops, one at FRA or MUC, and one somewhere in the US.

Sorry Bruce,  referring to Lufthansa round trip flight. I know there is a stop in FRA from CPH but non-stop to RSW from FRA.  I would purchase round trip ticket because of price ($675) and not use return to CPH would hope to change that portion to USA based stop from RSW.  TAP is still in my focus with a stop in Lisbon. Need at least economy upgrade for a bit of  comfort