Explorer 2 purchased extra Covid kit

LLOM

Has anyone had Chronomics send them kits that they did not order ? We were on the 30th August cruise from Newcastle  and had to purchase a extra kit each on board, I received an email early this week saying our kit would be dispatched soon then it says expected delivery 4th October !! It has arrived so not sure we’re the mix up has occurred. I have emailed Chronomics to tell them I have not ordered it, but as yet no reply . Looking on the front of the box the mobile number which states it is our contact number is incorrect. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 4:44 PM, LLOM said:

Has anyone had Chronomics send them kits that they did not order ? We were on the 30th August cruise from Newcastle  and had to purchase a extra kit each on board, I received an email early this week saying our kit would be dispatched soon then it says expected delivery 4th October !! It has arrived so not sure we’re the mix up has occurred. I have emailed Chronomics to tell them I have not ordered it, but as yet no reply . Looking on the front of the box the mobile number which states it is our contact number is incorrect. 

Hi, yes, I had the same thing, and haven't had a response to my query. I've also asked whether , as I didn't manage to sail on the intended cruise, I can use the tests with a different ( non tui) provider.....no response as yet. I'll return the tests for refund to be on safe side.