Missing OBC

LLOM

HI we booked 3 cruises a couple of weeks ago, one this October, one September 2022 and one December 2022, all select fares , when checking my confirmation invoices only 2 had the OBC mentioned, the one in September 2022 did not say anything, I emailed P&O and they replied within 3 days saying that they could not see  any mention of the OBC, as I write everything down as I am talking to the agents I again emailed back giving the day  the agents name and time of my booking and to say the offer is still on at the moment, and that it should not be too difficult for them to look back at the offers at the time of my booking to check,that was nearly 4 weeks ago and no reply as yet, has anyone else had a similar problem? 

No Pete14 I did as Terrierjohn said and booked directly with P&O as I have always done over the years  and never had a problem, but now wish I had booked with a TA. I sent an email 26th of  August asking why it was not on they replied 28th August to give customer service a ring to get to the bottom of this, I rang on and off all day to either be put on hold for just over one hour each time or to be asked to ring later, as we were going away the following day I sent an email saying what I have posted above stating that they should be able to check it out, to date no reply other then the standard we will answer your email as soon as possible.