The Daily for Monday September 20, 2021

richwmn

Thanks to Rich  @richwmnfor the Daily and to Roy @rafinmdfor the Care and Celebration Lists.

Thanks for the Lerwick photos, appreciate  seeing them as it's another port we have not visited. 

@kazuthanks for posting the photo of Carol and Sam,...... I was another who could not see it on her post.

@Cruising-alongBon Voyage,  travel safely.

@Seasick Sailor hope you will soon be well again.

@Quartzsite Cruiser your neighbours are very irresponsible with their attitude to the Delta variant.

At the neighbourhood supermarket this morning everyone was wearing masks and trying to social distance.  

Another grey day here, looks like rain will be here soon.  Temperature 11 C.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, mamaofami said:

We had our conference with all the therapists, MD and social worker today and their goal is to bring Sam up to where he was before he had the second stroke. We think he's already there but they expect to keep him another two weeks which is fine with me since the longer he is there, the more he will accomplish and the stronger he will be when he comes home. I feel like I'm on a mini vacation where I don't have to worry all the time that he's being properly taken care of and he wont fall. An awful way to get there, but I'm less stressed at this point.

As far as CC, my pictures with my morning post doesn't show on my iPad, only on my desktop which seems odd. Then again, my iPad didn't allow me to post this morning and I had to post from the desktop yet my post is on the iPad minus the picture. I think CC hs a mind of its own these days.

Carol

Carol, I'm glad Sam is doing well at his new facility and they have a plan for him.  You need to take care of yourself as well, so having less stress during this time is critical.  By the way, your roses and photo of the two of you on your 62nd anniversary were wonderful.  Thanks for posting even though it's sure not easy to do these days.❤️

• Like 1