Buffet breakfast-?

monakayk

In the past the buffet served continental items only from 5am to 6pm. They then served full breakfast items until 11:30am before they removed them and opened up sections for lunch items. Continental breakfast items can also be found at the International Cafe most of the morning. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

24 hours

Thank you!  I always wondered, if you don't put the breakfast thingy on your door, and just call in the morning, will they bring you coffee?  My problem with ordering breakfast the night before is I never know what time.  I figure the first time I ask for coffee at 6 am, it will also be the first time I just may have been able to sleep in!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fabby50 said:

Thank you!  I always wondered, if you don't put the breakfast thingy on your door, and just call in the morning, will they bring you coffee?  My problem with ordering breakfast the night before is I never know what time.  I figure the first time I ask for coffee at 6 am, it will also be the first time I just may have been able to sleep in!

Yes, you can call and room service will bring coffee. There could be a wait. I think you can also order from your phone or cabin TV, but have not actually done this. 

6 minutes ago, skynight said:

Yes, you can call and room service will bring coffee. There could be a wait. I think you can also order from your phone or cabin TV, but have not actually done this. 

with Room Service, can you order specialty coffees from IC if you DON'T have Princess Plus , and just 'pay' for them ?  during IC hours, of course

5 hours ago, voljeep said:

with Room Service, can you order specialty coffees from IC if you DON'T have Princess Plus , and just 'pay' for them ?  during IC hours, of course

Yes but if you order on the app with food it might cone on stages. Took about an hour for all but lime key pie (which took 2 hrs)

On 9/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, Ombud said:

Yes but if you order on the app with food it might cone on stages. Took about an hour for all but lime key pie (which took 2 hrs)

At least you got your key lime pie. I tried twice and neither time it came with my order. 😞

I heard it was very good too!  But yes, agree that ordering on the APP was a bit of a disaster and took almost 2 hours and my order wasn't even accurate. 

1 hour ago, Roberto256 said:

I think I would be upset over a 2 hour wait.

If Princess can't do room service faster than that, they should just discontinue it.

It wasn't exactly room service. I ordered on the app and they delivered it. I wasn't sitting around for 2 hours waiting for it. Sometimes I ordered in the piazza but moved and they had to find me. 

10 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Let's be honest the statement "Define what you mean by breakfast" was a rather strange statement to make think we all know what breakfast is.

Actually it is not a strange statement at all. Different cultures define breakfast differently and have it different times of the day. monakayk indicates she is in Colorado. Food ways are different there than in California let alone in England where you claim to be. I know people who do not eat until noon and you would not even recognise what they have for breakfast. They only have 2 meals a day.

Once again why were you answering for someone else?  Very chauvinistic of you.

• Haha 1