Delta Business/First class?

39august

On 9/21/2021 at 8:39 AM, 39august said:

Can someone who has recently flown Delta Business or First Class tell me if they are serving alcohol, please? 

I flew Delta roundtrip mid-July to Washington, DC, First class.

DH and I flew Delta roundtrip to Seattle end of July/early August, First class.

Alcohol was served on all flights, albeit the offerings are substantially reduced. No complaints, mind you, just an observation.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DogLover said:

I flew Delta roundtrip mid-July to Washington, DC, First class.

DH and I flew Delta roundtrip to Seattle end of July/early August, First class.

Alcohol was served on all flights, albeit the offerings are substantially reduced. No complaints, mind you, just an observation.

Was the snack basket offered during your flights?  If so, did it contain some bananas?  I have liked that option of some fresh fruit rather than some of the other items.  But, I usually have to take a package or two of the cookies.  😋  I like those cookies! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I believe this was answered but to expand further as of 10/2021: delta first class and C+ both serve alcohol, though First will get it much sooner and consistently if desired. First is still offering the Boxed snack  packs-the Bistro or Market box. They were giving those to C+ for a bit but not C+ just gets the choice snacks and main cabin gets biscoff and occasionally a rotation of other small snacks. 

A post was made in another Forum today about a recent breakfast that was served in First Class on a domestic United flight.  (Flight departure time was 7:30 A. M.)  What was served:  a bag of white cheddar popcorn, a bag of mini-pretzels, a small package of Oreos, and a bag of gummies!  A "Breakfast of Champions"?  But, the poster said that "the bar was open".  

26 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

A post was made in another Forum today about a recent breakfast that was served in First Class on a domestic United flight.  (Flight departure time was 7:30 A. M.)  What was served:  a bag of white cheddar popcorn, a bag of mini-pretzels, a small package of Oreos, and a bag of gummies!  A "Breakfast of Champions"?  But, the poster said that "the bar was open".  

That would be on a fairly short flight, like under 2.5 hours. Longer flights have hot items, fruit, rolls/pastries, etc. Or possibly on a regional jet (like the E175) which doesn't have the ability to heat food.

• 2 weeks later...

We flew Delta first class from DFW to DTW 2 weeks ago.   We had a nice chicken salad for lunch and a couple of chardonnays and gin/tonics.  It was only about a little over 2 hour flight.  I think the food offerings now depend on miles covered rather than anticipated flight times.

• Thanks 1