Blue Lagoon Recently

OSUZorba

I am stuck doing Royal Excursions since I'll have my 5 year-old with us. The information on Royal's pages and support is basically worthless.

Does anyone know if Blue Lagoon is still a come and go ferry? Or do you actually have a set ferry time to go over there and come back?

Also can you snorkel around it and are the water inflatables included?

Thanks,

Thanks for asking- we are in the same situation with a 5, 6, and 9 year old. I wanted to do Pearl Island but for whatever reason you have to be 12+ (vaccine related?).

I found this https://www.bahamasbluelagoon.com/beach-day.php and assuming the packages are the same, I'm thinking the inflatables are included. The video on RCCL's website says you can paddleboard or kayak for an additional fee, so I think they would have called it out if the inflatables are extra as well.

On 9/21/2021 at 1:49 PM, OSUZorba said:

I am stuck doing Royal Excursions since I'll have my 5 year-old with us. The information on Royal's pages and support is basically worthless.

Does anyone know if Blue Lagoon is still a come and go ferry? Or do you actually have a set ferry time to go over there and come back?

Also can you snorkel around it and are the water inflatables included?

Thanks,

I was there a couple of weeks ago. You will have a set time to go and come back. They seemed to be limiting back and forth trips as there’s not enough people to warrant multiple trips.  You can snorkel in the lagoon (bring your own or rent). They were not charging for the water inflatables as they had in the past, but you have to wear a life vest. They were also making announcements as to which cruise ship guests’ turn it was on the inflatables.  

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Heather1972 said:

I was there a couple of weeks ago. You will have a set time to go and come back. They seemed to be limiting back and forth trips as there’s not enough people to warrant multiple trips.  You can snorkel in the lagoon (bring your own or rent). They were not charging for the water inflatables as they had in the past, but you have to wear a life vest. They were also making announcements as to which cruise ship guests’ turn it was on the inflatables.  

Thank you for the information.

Which cruise line were you with? How long did you get on the island?

12 minutes ago, OSUZorba said:

Thank you for the information.

Which cruise line were you with? How long did you get on the island?

I went with Celebrity. We were there just after 10 am and the one and only boat back left at 2. So, I would say it’s about an hour or two less than normal times.  

• Thanks 1