Grandeur Roll Call?

napria

I am waiting to get confirmation from my TA that I am booked.  I imagine it's very hectic.  I see Grandeur Roll Calls is not listed.  Perhaps the moderator could notify CC to do so?

Edited by bitob

28 minutes ago, bitob said:

I am waiting to get confirmation from my TA that I am booked.  I imagine it's very hectic.  I see Grandeur Roll Calls is not listed.  Perhaps the moderator could notify CC to do so?

We're in the same "ship", so to speak. We are waiting to hear on Jan. 8 and April 24 Grandeur cruises. Once we have definitive news, we will look for the roll call.

32 minutes ago, napria said:

My husband and I are booked on the Feb 5 cruise.  My TA sent confirmation from Regent with our suite number.  So excited for this cruise!

Nice itinerary with at sea days. We've also put a hold on a suite for May 30 along with April 24. The Jan. 8 Panama Canal cruise has all the "named suites" deliberately being held by Regent at this time for loyal, past clients and credits. This is the one we really want so are waitlisted and hope to hear within a few days if the waitlist clears for our suite category.

40 minutes ago, Gpilon said:

Nice itinerary with at sea days. We've also put a hold on a suite for May 30 along with April 24. The Jan. 8 Panama Canal cruise has all the "named suites" deliberately being held by Regent at this time for loyal, past clients and credits. This is the one we really want so are waitlisted and hope to hear within a few days if the waitlist clears for our suite category.

“Named” suites are too rich for our blood, especially on a 12 day cruise.  That’s fine with me, though.  I really like the orientation of the bed in the Concierge Suites.  And I’m hoping to spend time in the demonstration kitchen, listening to enrichment lectures and generally enjoying the ship and meeting our fellow passengers. And that itinerary! Can’t wait to see the ABC islands! This will be our 4th time back in St. Barth (can’t complain there), and we’re hoping to see Virgin Gorda Baths this time in BVI.

2 hours ago, bitob said:

Oh how I LOVE my TA!

He could only get me a PH (not a named suite) for the maiden voyage (I have NO history on Regent and I am NOT complaining) but he did get me a named suite b2b for the next 2 legs.  He said it wasn't easy!!

We are also on the Maiden Voyage....was great on Splendor's MV early 2020 pre-covid.  Expect this one to be just as fab!

I booked the TA Barcelona to Miami for November, 2023.  My Travel Agent is out of the country but I called RSS and I was told they have me booked.  They just need to have my deposit in by Friday. It will be my first time on RSS and I’m looking forward to the cruise.  

We really wanted to try and get out on the inaugural season of Grandeur, but we're already booked out through early '24 and we really, REALLY like the itineraries we have booked.  Of course, no one knows what will be going on over the next year or two but it'll probably be late '24 or '25 before we get a Grandeur cruise...

Paid our deposit today.  Still waiting for the Grandeur Roll Call.  And the Grandeur brochure.  This is going to be a long 2 1/2 years of waiting for me.  You all seem to cruise so much more often.  We just started in 2018, and have only been on 2 Silversea cruises.  I’m having a hard time containing my excitement.  Does the uber-excitement wear off after a few more cruises?

4 minutes ago, napria said:

Paid our deposit today.  Still waiting for the Grandeur Roll Call.  And the Grandeur brochure.  This is going to be a long 2 1/2 years of waiting for me.  You all seem to cruise so much more often.  We just started in 2018, and have only been on 2 Silversea cruises.  I’m having a hard time containing my excitement.  Does the uber-excitement wear off after a few more cruises?

The excitement NEVER wears off for us!  We have sailed 587 nights with Regent and have several more booked before this WC to placate us until then.  We have truly been deprived for the last 18 months {first world problem, I know} and are doing our darndest to play catch-up.  Can't wait for our upcoming Explorer voyage this November. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1