Have checked the S-Class cabin post, does anyone have more information

There are very few options available

Most suites are under the Oceanview Cafe and Bar

On some cruises only the handicapped Suites are available

2130  2132  2134 and 2136 are these good and could Celebrity ask you to move

Also available 2115 and 2137

Deck 11 Suite 1665 looks good

Cheers Peter

Handicapped suites are designed for wheelchair users so if you do consider booking one of them be aware that counter heights may be lower, the shower will be open and grab rails will be in the toilet area. Near to cruising time they are often available for non disabled guests and if you book a suite guarantee you can be allocated one of these rooms.

As you say most of the other suites are under the buffet or bars. If you read room reviews some guests report noise early morning as the buffet is being set up. From comments I have read you are better under carpeted areas. Personally, no matter what room we stay in on ship or in a hotel we take earplugs with us…Much as we all try to plan a quiet space you only need one noisy neighbour who has the TV on loud at all hours  or door slammer to create a problem…I guess some of it depends on if you are a light sleeper….

If I had your choice I would go for 1665 as it has suites above it and a wake view. However, I have never stayed in this room…My comments are based on what I know of the ship layout having cruised on Eclipse 3 times.

Hopefully someone who has cruised in this room will respond…With choices so limited I wouldn’t wait too long before booking, we have recently booked the very last suite available on Silhouette for a cruise  next October. I think with many people having cruise credits and having missed so many holidays suite bookings are higher than usual.

Hope you manage to secure a great cruise!

5 hours ago, baytraller said:

Cheers Peter

I'd pick 1665 because it's an aft. We've done both Concierge and Suite class on the aft and just so you're not surprised, we've woken to a little soot on the balcony on occasion but the cabin attendant has always been quick to clean it up. Nothing that would prevent us from booking another aft.

6 hours ago, baytraller said:

Have checked the S-Class cabin post, does anyone have more information

There are very few options available

Most suites are under the Oceanview Cafe and Bar

On some cruises only the handicapped Suites are available

2130  2132  2134 and 2136 are these good and could Celebrity ask you to move

Also available 2115 and 2137

Cheers Peter

Hey Peter!  I'd take 2115 or 1665. 2115 is under the quieter part of the buffet. I was on the other side in 2116. No issues. I was also in 2127. Noisy. Never again!  The nearer you can be to miship the better. 

You will have a great view in 1665 and are under cabins. There is the compromise that the balcony has very little shade and you can also have a soot problem (I have on more than one occasion). Conversely 2115 will be completely shaded and sheltered and you won't be able to look up at the sky. Just depends on your preference. 

Phil 

• Like 2

I would take 1665.  We  have had cabins on Deck 11 aft, including 1665 and some cruises no soot, other occasional soot.  The only time we had a problem was cruising around Australia during a very  period and sun beating on the balcony and the door made the cabin so hot we had to keep the drapes closed 24/7.

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Hey Peter!  I'd take 2115 or 1665. 2115 is under the quieter part of the buffet. I was on the other side in 2116. No issues. I was also in 2127. Noisy. Never again!  The nearer you can be to miship the better. 

You will have a great view in 1665 and are under cabins. There is the compromise that the balcony has very little shade and you can also have a soot problem (I have on more than one occasion). Conversely 2115 will be completely shaded and sheltered and you won't be able to look up at the sky. Just depends on your preference. 

Phil 

2133 was noisy also. I like 2115, but that is just me. Closer to the buffet for snacks and bring lunch back to the suite on port days.

We are also it pretty much in the same situation concerning sky suite selections.  On the cruise that we are looking to book on the Sillouette only limited suites remain.  1665 is still available as well as several on deck 12 under the pool area including 2119 thru  2137 on port side and 2120 thru 2128 on starboard.   We do love aft facing balconies, however, concerned about no or little sun shade with 1665.  I know it was mentioned but can anyone give more input on whether there is no cover or just limited?  Also, any input on the cabin/balcony size?  Thanks in advance for any help with this.