Why is Club Orange restaurant not listed in my dining options booking?

Mosaic

So for a Caribbean Cruise in December on the Nieuw Statendam all the regular cast of dinning options are listed but no Club Orange option. Why?  We are in a Neptune Suite for what that is worth. I do see now that they provide a place to make a reservation for the MDR.

2 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

So for a Caribbean Cruise in December on the Nieuw Statendam all the regular cast of dinning options are listed but no Club Orange option. Why?  We are in a Neptune Suite for what that is worth. I do see now that they provide a place to make a reservation for the MDR.

There are no reservations for Club Orange to the best of my knowledge and no fixed dining.  It’s all Open. 

If there are no open tables in CO, you can accept a pager and you will be buzzed when a table is open. On my last CO experience, nobody waited more than 20 minutes during the peak 6:30 - 7:30 PM hours.  Times before the latter had no waiting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crew News said:

If there are no open tables in CO, you can accept a pager and you will be buzzed when a table is open. On my last CO experience, nobody waited more than 20 minutes during the peak 6:30 - 7:30 PM hours.  Times before the latter had no waiting.

Is there any problem getting a table after 7:30pm? We usually do late dining in the MDR. It seems like as more people sign up for CO, the dining room may have crowding problems...

9 minutes ago, PSR said:

Is there any problem getting a table after 7:30pm? We usually do late dining in the MDR. It seems like as more people sign up for CO, the dining room may have crowding problems...

7:30 PM should be a good time from what I have experienced.  It must be noted that there is a limit to the number of CO upgrades so there will not be a big surge in future cruises.

Edited by Crew News

42 minutes ago, PSR said:

If you are in Club Orange on a Pinnacle Class ship, the MDR will have no issues since they will be in Club Orange.

If not, it has no effect on MDR dining - it’s all by reservation or Open Dining.  Club Orange ones have a special line up for Open dining.

6 hours ago, kazu said:

t seems like as more people sign up for CO, the dining room may have crowding problems...

Whoops, I guess I didn't make it clear...I was talking about the CO dining room getting  crowded. Also, the CC took my statement and put it under your name, that's not right!

5 hours ago, PSR said:

Whoops, I guess I didn't make it clear...I was talking about the CO dining room getting  crowded. Also, the CC took my statement and put it under your name, that's not right!

kazu quoted you, perhaps you are on a mobile device and it doesn't make it obvious that it was a quote.  And as noted before, there is a limit to the number in CO, so crowding is not a problem.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom