Special Needs Form

TCruzin

Hello,

I need to fill out the Special Needs Form but cannot switch the form provided on the MSC website. How have you filled out the form? Also I have been told to send this to mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com. I have called customer sevice and received 3 different answers. I am sorry if this has been brought up, but I cannot find the info on the boards. So how do I fill it out online, and is the email given to me correct to send the form?

Thank you,

Patricia

I submitted the MSC form online a month before my cruise, sent 2 follow up emails to confirm.  I never heard anything back, when I got to check in, they had no record of my request.  I had to wait over an hour for wheelchair assistance into the ship.  You don't say which ship/port, but, I see you live in Orlando.  I just got off Divina at Canaveral  Sunday, needed  wheelchair assistance to get off.  I called on Day 2 to ask what the procedure was.  Guest services said, just call a few minutes before you're ready to leave.  I said, That doesn't sound right, it took an hour to get on.  He said, I'm pretty sure...  We got the disembarkation info Saturday and it said people needing  wheelchair assistance should report to the Silver Lounge 1/2 hour before their scheduled departure time.  This made more sense.  I'm a Diamond member, hence Group 1, 8am departure.  I got to lounge at 7:20, a few people ahead of me.  Woman there tells us luggage is a little delayed, we'll go as soon as luggage is ready.  About 7:45, we hear walkie say Luggage is ready for groups 1,2, and 3.  She wrangles us and off we go.  Great!  Until we get off the ship and into the terminal where terminal staff inform us that we can't go to luggage area until ALL luggage for ALL groups is out there.  They say it's too dangerous for us to be near forklifts, etc.  So, instead of sitting in a comfortable lounge, we are lined up in a hallway.  Our able bodied companions had nowhere to sit and had to lean against the wall for the better part of an hour.  I won't even tell you about my luggage being put in the wrong place and losing my wheelchair assistance and my porter because of it.  Or, being physically assaulted by a shuttle employee despite doing exactly what a sheriff told us to do.  A great cruise followed by a complete debacle of a disembarkation.  If you require WC assistance, plan to head out with the last group, sleep in, enjoy your breakfast, don't rush like we did.  Good luck.