Galvestion Weather

mom2three

I have cruised twice out of warm weather areas,Miami and San Juan. So Wonderful! icon_cool.gif

But this time we will be leaving from Galvestion, March 2005.

There has to be someone on here that can predict the weather. icon_biggrin.gif Just Kidding!

Ssome experiences please.

A friend went last month, she said they couldn't swim it was so cold.

Thank you, and please remember I am still a newbie icon_confused.gif

It really depends. This spring it's been pretty cool, we were even in the 50's at night last week! But Houston/Galveston weather is always like that. One day the sun is out, the next it's flooding. Remeber tropical storm Alison? I went to work that morning and it was just a disturbance, by the time I got home we were in the middle of a tropical storm. Even if it's cold in Galveston, when you wake up on your first sea day, it'll be warm enough to lay out, swim, etc. We like to cruise in the fall, and this has almost always been the scenario.

jch

Fantasy 1995

Ecstacy 1996

Sea Princess 1999

Celebration 2000

Celebration 2002

Conquest 2003

Honeymoon on the Rhapsody of the Seas 2003

Ecstacy 2004

Until the Ecstacy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;10;28;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until the Wedding

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2003;10;18;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

our "kids"

http://community.webshots.com/album/32677727SvUkJN

In March, it would generally be too cool to swim. However, if you are looking for activities, the Strand is great as is Moody Gardens. By the way, if you want to check out your ships in port and get info on Galveston, go to galveston.com. They also have webcams. The one for the Harbour House points at the dock, you can watch Carnival and Royal Carribean ships come in and leave.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600 Elation 5-23-04

Archived