Online Check In Pending Review

aussievc

Completed online checkin on 9/22 at the 30 day mark before sailing and it shows Pending Approval under Guest Information for both of us. Onboard Account and Travel Plans are both Complete and we chose our port arrival time. How long does it take for the Guest Information portion to be reviewed and approved?  This is the area where we have our personal info and photos of passport and self.  Called Disney and they said it can take a various amount of time as it's a manual review.  I was told to call back if it's not approved a week prior!!  

Has anyone had this issue? How long did it take for your info to get approved.  Now we're just waiting for that and also to complete Safe Passage in about 2 weeks.

Mine was pending until two days before sailing. I think a human just needs to check it which takes awhile. If the photo is bad, you'll get an automatic rejection and it will have you upload a better photo. Since your photos were accepted, you probably don't have anything to worry about - they're just making sure that it's actually you on the passport.

• Like 1