Pinnacle status just achieved, any secrets I should know???

We finally made pinnacle and we are very excited to learn what our benefits are. We didn't receive any list yet and I know they are listed on their website, but things seem to have changed lately. I would love to know what your favorite perks are as a pinnacle member! And any secrets you'd like to share or tips. Thanks so much. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Just off the Allure, apparently you must wear the gold thingy everywhere…never seen that on other lines so much…mainly experience on Celebrity….

We noticed that as well but maybe it just seemed like that because there were so many of them, 80 plus Pinnacles😳

Sherri🙂

4 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Congratulations!!! We hope to earn Pinnacle by 2023. Good for you achieving Pinnacle status. 

On the older ships "the pin" comes in handy for holding the shower curtain in place....just saying..... it does work..

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

37 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Congrats! Please don’t wear pin, it’s just tacky. Everyone who needs to know will know. 🙂

Every Pinn that's mentioned that says they've been "asked" to wear theirs.  We have never worn any of our pins.  I even accidentally threw out our D pins on the cruise we received them.  Our D+ are somewhere in a drawer.

3 minutes ago, BND said:

Every Pinn that's mentioned that says they've been "asked" to wear theirs.  We have never worn any of our pins.  I even accidentally threw out our D pins on the cruise we received them.  Our D+ are somewhere in a drawer.

I still wear my D+ pin on the lapel of my Tux.

It looks spiffy

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, BND said:

We have never worn any of our pins.  I even accidentally threw out our D pins on the cruise we received them.  Our D+ are somewhere in a drawer.

Ooops I think I threw out both of those.  My husband actually asked where his was once when he saw someone wearing one 😂

Edited by RosieRoo
  • Like 1

My husband just reminded me of two “secret” perks we observed on our Allure cruise:

1) If you have your gold bar on, you can go to the front of any line and get served before those who have been waiting patiently  in the line  and 2) Wearing your gold bar means you do not need to wear a mask and will not be told to go put one on.  If you do not have the gold bar, crew will tell you no mask, no service.

Sherri🙂

• Haha 9

Secret Perk:  Even if you're staying in an inside cabin, they swap cabin stewards around.  If you're doing the stealth Pinnacle thing by cruising in an inside, Royal Caribbean will also give you a stealth Royal Genie as a cabin steward.  You can ask them for anything.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sjb317 said:

My husband just reminded me of two “secret” perks we observed on our Allure cruise:

1) If you have your gold bar on, you can go to the front of any line and get served before those who have been waiting patiently  in the line  and 2) Wearing your gold bar means you do not need to wear a mask and will not be told to go put one on.  If you do not have the gold bar, crew will tell you no mask, no service.

Sherri🙂

Front of line is a nice perk😁

That no mask rule wasn't available on our Allure cruise. Will have to check it out in a week. Thanks for heads up

• Like 1