Pinnacle status just achieved, any secrets I should know???

I wear the pin at the top tier party and any lunch/dinner to which we are invited.  Some have suggested that wearing pins on embarkation day helps get them thru some of the lines but I am not sure of that.  But that was in

”olden times”.  Congratulations - it can be a long process to make Pinn — well done!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Front of line is a nice perk😁

That no mask rule wasn't available on our Allure cruise. Will have to check it out in a week. Thanks for heads up

You’re welcome😂.   You might want to hope there are not so many pinnacles on board, a gang of them waiting by us for the cheers with officers lunch were complaining that they were not feeling special as there were just too many of them on the ship 😂😂😂

Sherri🙂

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, sjb317 said:

You’re welcome😂.   You might want to hope there are not so many pinnacles on board, a gang of them waiting by us for the cheers with officers lunch were complaining that they were not feeling special as there were just too many of them on the ship 😂😂😂

Sherri🙂

I expect north of 90

Fairly typical of an Oasis ship out of PC

Edited by John&LaLa

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I expect north of 90

Fairly typical of an Oasis ship out of PC

I don’t think we’ve seen that many on any of our Oasis class cruises out of PC🤔

Usually, for us, more like 20 or 30.

There were a lot of pinnacles who were doing B2B2B2B. . . . .

Sherri🙂

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sjb317 said:

Sherri🙂

It isn't so much the quantity as it is the volume and proximity - like a big cluster of ducks all moving and quacking together.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, sjb317 said:

We noticed that as well but maybe it just seemed like that because there were so many of them, 80 plus Pinnacles😳

Sherri🙂

We were on the allure Sept 12. I think there were 90 pinnacles and 6 new members that cruise! The most I have seen on any cruise! But then, most of the passengers were crown and anchor loyal to Royal. They depend on us to help them recover and we're determined to do just that! 🥰

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BND said:

Every Pinn that's mentioned that says they've been "asked" to wear theirs.  We have never worn any of our pins.  I even accidentally threw out our D pins on the cruise we received them.  Our D+ are somewhere in a drawer.

Haven't got a clue where our D+ pins are, probably in a drawer somewhere the same as yours 😁

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

Haven't got a clue where our D+ pins are, probably in a drawer somewhere the same as yours 😁

All of our pins are in exactly the same position as the day we received them. They go up on our cruise wall along with all of our sea pass cards and “free” 8x10 photos never to be seen, worn, or acknowledged outside of the house.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, sjb317 said:

Sherri🙂

Fall cruises on an Oasis ships were always 60+ prior to covid. In my experience 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bette And Bill said:

The no mask rule for Pinns was also not available Sept 5, 12 or 19th. 

Wow I thought the no mask rule was a joke. Are Pinns immune to covid?  Guessing the CDC would have a problem with that no matter what RC wants. 

I also never realized Pinns just skip every line - thought that was another joke. I have never experienced that.   I guess our tipping behavior gets us reasonably quick service as well. 

I keep an excel spreadsheet of all our cruises and time out of the country and when I add something I’m amazed at how much time we have been able to travel.  Pinns have to have an insane amount of days at sea. 

Edited by cindivan