St Thomas added in Place of St. Kitts=what to do?

Racegirl6

St Kitts was dropped, and St. Thomas was added, I loved St Thomas when we went 3 years ago but we went to St. Johns and were pressed for time. What is something fun to do for 2 families totaling 8 people with 4 teenagers along. Carnival isn't showing but 5 excursions so it's looking like we may be on our own. I have never booked or gone with a private vendor before. Any advice would be appreciated.

Beach day at one of the students beaches, snorkel, catamaran to snorkel excursion, shop, Island your with a taxi, take the skyline thing up the mountain, volunteer at an animal shelter.

I too thought being pressed for time going to STJ made it not worth it. 

On 9/30/2021 at 9:50 PM, Racegirl6 said:

St Kitts was dropped, and St. Thomas was added, I loved St Thomas when we went 3 years ago but we went to St. Johns and were pressed for time. What is something fun to do for 2 families totaling 8 people with 4 teenagers along. Carnival isn't showing but 5 excursions so it's looking like we may be on our own. I have never booked or gone with a private vendor before. Any advice would be appreciated.

Consider a private yacht/cat day (think some have 12 pax or below limit.  Sun, sightseeing, snorkel, turtles, toys, food, drinks, relaxing and fun etc..  You decide exactly what to do, with no hassle.  Plenty of owners in St.T will be happy to offer competitively.

• Like 1