Is Regent still giving out the little Regent Bear and gift box?

SireDoime

Photo of the contents:

fullsizeoutput_613.thumb.jpeg.746478433c65d821b04c4a871a049d88.jpeg

Photo was taken on a Regent cruise in 2016 (Mariner PHC). I don't know whether the same amenities are still being offered.

Hand sanitiser was in the box; maybe now they would also include a face mask 😉 

• Thanks 1

Definitely not given with a PH cabin on our back to back cruises Dec 19 to Jan 20.

I would definitely keep the bear. I still have a rubber duck next to my tub that was given to us in a motel that we stopped at just off the highway heading North from Bristol TN after attending a wedding near Asheville about 15 years ago. We moved to Florida since then, and the rubber duck was packed in our POD for the move south. Anything that makes me smile when I look at it deserves to be kept.

Thank you for confirmations! (It seems no one on Cruiseline/Shipmate sails Regent, as that post is still vacant.)

I was booked in a Penthouse A on Explorer,  but had to cancel that cruise and take the refund.

When I do go I want to splurge for a named cabin like the Mariner Suite. Its the only one in their fleet that has that type of balcony (the Voyager Suite balcony is too small).

Thanks again!

17 hours ago, flossie009 said:

Photo of the contents:

fullsizeoutput_613.thumb.jpeg.746478433c65d821b04c4a871a049d88.jpeg

Photo was taken on a Regent cruise in 2016 (Mariner PHC). I don't know whether the same amenities are still being offered.

Hand sanitiser was in the box; maybe now they would also include a face mask 😉 

All of these items were in the wooden box in our Penthouse B suite when we boarded Splendor on September 11 (still onboard). Bear was perched on top. On the bed was a sealed package containing a cloth Regent mask (sturdy and washes well) and an additional small bottle of hand sanitizer.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, poolechick said:

I always bring home the bear as a gift to my cats for being away from them. They have several. Probably hiding in all sorts of places...🤪

Be careful of the nose on those bears - can be a choking hazard if Kitty chews it off.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ronrick1943 said:

The box isn’t a give, the bear yes.  We always buy a bigger bear at the gift shop, it’s are dog’s favorite toy. (Yes new remove the eyes before she gets it).

Sorry, should have been box isn’t a gift……

Too bad, I was really going to take that box; I'd figured Regent can certainly afford another one.

Hmm, since I'm spending 30K-40K$ on their cruises, I think I just might still take it, even though it's likely they'll charge me rather than call me a thief 😉.

8 hours ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

We wouldn't touch a thing, but we just wonder if they will or not.

If you're thinking about what"s in that box...the items are probably not costly in the big picture...a shoeshine cloth, small bottle of spray hand sanitizer, a little sewing repair kit, a little l'occitane bag with a chapstick-type item &  tiny tube of hand cream, an Emery board and maybe 1 or 2 makeup remover pads.  Others may chime in if I'm missing something.  Nice to have as a little "special" thing in the suite.  We hope they still will have these as we need to make our little team into a "septuplet" when we board Nav in January as that will be the next time we can have a PH.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wcsdkqh said:

The only difference is the box. You can get all of that crap in any suite category. If the stuff you are looking for isn’t already in your room, just ask. Not sure about the bear.

WOW....did not know that.  I really like that little tube of hand cream.  Will ask my stewardess for one next mk th on Exp.

• Like 1