Is Regent still giving out the little Regent Bear and gift box?

SireDoime

7 hours ago, wcsdkqh said:

The only difference is the box. You can get all of that crap in any suite category. If the stuff you are looking for isn’t already in your room, just ask. Not sure about the bear.

That what I was thinking, "For 30K$ why am I getting a travel pack of 'SHOUT'?" 😆

• 2 months later...

20 hours ago, flossie009 said:

F6CAABF5-1367-4902-94F9-6E4C586C0EFB.thumb.jpeg.88354f27b262a85b6afa5decfd66bd0d.jpeg

ADE9555B-57B2-4715-8AAA-94FD86ABD478.thumb.jpeg.16c324a9112cefabc9506b060c211473.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures! I'm a Concierge Suite next December, so it's not likely I'll get one. Perhaps, if I ask very nicely, they sell one to me. I like unique souvenirs from cruise ships, to me this is unique enough.

Edited by SireDoime

I also noted it's absence.  I haven't inquired with our Butler because I haven't needed any of the contents.  Maybe I will...

Some aspects of the expected suite amenities such as binoculars had to be asked for.  I chalked it up to someone not knowing what should be present and verified.

Our initial impressions and Mid-Cruise comments have improved over the last day and a half.  It does seem like they do read those and the word travels quickly to those who can remedy slight imperfections.  

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, flossie009 said:

We seem to remember that Regent also used to supply a gentleman’s gift pack containing shaving brush, shaving cream, after shave balm etc.

No sign of those any more 🥲

The kit was in our penthouse last month on Explorer.

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

The Gentleman's kit was on board Splendor last month - a smart navy blue quilted bag with the Occitane Cedrat shaving products inside.

Sorry you haven't seen it there.

We had the gentleman’s kit in our penthouse suite two weeks ago. However, it did not contain the shaving brush. It did have all the other items. 
sheila

On 12/26/2021 at 8:19 PM, Kwaj girl said:

@SireDoime  Penthouse and above.  We have adopted 7 such children and will add 2 more to our brood in the next month or so.  You can call me "Nanomom!" 😄

I got a call from my Regent Consultant yesterday regarding excursions and asked if I could buy the bear and box set, she said yes I could. While I was at it, I ask to be placed on a waitlist for a Penthouse. 

17 hours ago, flossie009 said:

We seem to remember that Regent also used to supply a gentleman’s gift pack containing shaving brush, shaving cream, after shave balm etc.

Awww, too bad. My Dad (RIP 😥)  got this "The Art of Shaving" kit (what's left of it) from his Crystal Serenity cruise in 2013.

20211228_040009.thumb.jpg.c13ecb835622c0ac75be2ffe6b520ba1.jpg

I was hoping to get a kit like he did.

17 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

The kit was in our penthouse last month on Explorer.

15 hours ago, Gilly said:

The Gentleman's kit was on board Splendor last month - a smart navy blue quilted bag with the Occitane Cedrat shaving products inside.

Sorry you haven't seen it there.

["I was hoping to get a kit like he did."]

Ooops, I guess I replied to soon. 😅

On 12/27/2021 at 9:03 AM, flossie009 said:

On enquiry the kit appeared in our suite yesterday 😀

1571177D-A83E-433F-8A3E-E5BB27F516CB.thumb.jpeg.8465bf83eb348be02007d239af50fc86.jpeg

As with most things on Regent, ask and you will receive 😎

• Like 3