Is there a best time to get Windstar discounts?

flygod

Looking at Tahiti in summer 2022. Have booked business class flights (easy to cancel with points) from Tokyo to Papeete in June and August, and also a one way PPT to Los Angeles.

Now I need to book Windstar!

Do they do specials for Thanksgiving, Black Monday etc?

Many thanks.

ps Travelling from Scotland, so it will make little difference flying to LAX or TYO first!

There are others who can give you a better answer than mine I'm sure. But in my view, since Tahiti is WS' big moneymaker, and June- Sept high season, and cruisers are hopeful  COVID will be on the decline next summer, doubtful there'd be a specials for next summer. The other thing is many of the sailings have sold out or very close to.

But there are several Cruise Critic members who've booked the 18 day, or the 7 or 11 day that comprise it, for 8/4/22. Love to have you join us 🙂 The fare is pretty crazy right now, but having done the 7, 11 and 18 day Tahiti in the past, it's worth it. And booking something now means you can watch the fare. Sometimes the angels are with you- sometimes they've got earplugs in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watch the 7 for 7 promo. Windstar will honor the lower price if it they lower it. But they charge you an  $50 pp admin fee to make the change to lower price and give you a shipboard credit for the fee. 

• Like 1