Cabanas in Bermuda

eynsteinp

1 hour ago, eynsteinp said:

Hello everyone.  I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the beaches in Bermuda offered Cabanas to rent for the day.  Thanks in advance for any insight!  

I don't recall ever seeing anything more than lounge chairs and umbrellas for rent to the general public at the major public beaches .

They are available for hotel guests at some private access beach areas run by major hotels...for example at the Hamilton Princess beach club, but someone who's not  a hotel guest can't access their beach club.

Edit: I believe that cabanas are available for rent at Snorkel park, which is the man made beach located at the Dockyard. Personally they couldn't pay me enough to go there because Bermuda has beautiful natural beaches that are free to everyone. I'm not going to pay an admission fee ($5-$10) to go to a man made beach and then pay for chairs or a cabana on top of that.

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, njhorseman said:

They are available for hotel guests at some private access beach areas run by major hotels...for example at the Hamilton Princess beach club, but someone who's not  a hotel guest can't access their beach club.

To piggyback off of this, you can occasionally negotiate a discounted day room with a few of the mid tier resorts that would provide you this access-- Elbow Beach Resort used to do this. I believe Coco Reef allows you to purchase a day pass without a room-- not sure if thats still the case. It's not an inexpensive way to go about this but it could work. 

Other top end hotels that have private beach clubs like the Rosewood and Hamilton Princess run them like fortresses and the only way to get on there is to have a room for the night. You could technically get a room for the night while on a cruise but it would be very expensive. 

12 hours ago, eynsteinp said:

That does not sound too promising but thanks for the information!

It's not very promising-- this will be an expensive, uphill battle.