Bermuda

jbkinny123456

2 hours ago, jbkinny123456 said:

Sailing on The Legend Nov 14th out of Baltimore not sure weather wise what pack for that time of year? Going to Bermuda.

Average temp websites not the best indication of what the weather will be for your sailing. I'd go to weather.com on 11/4 and get the 10 day forecast.. Should be a pretty good indication of weather day and night. You can then pack accordingly. Enjoy your cruise

Edited by NYcruzzer

10 hours ago, NYcruzzer said:

Average temp websites not the best indication of what the weather will be for your sailing. I'd go to weather.com on 11/4 and get the 10 day forecast.. Should be a pretty good indication of weather day and night. You can then pack accordingly. Enjoy your cruise

This is what I normally do on any cruise. Bermuda isn't as far south as many think it is, it is of the South Carolina coast.

On 10/6/2021 at 5:38 PM, jbkinny123456 said:

Sailing on The Legend Nov 14th out of Baltimore not sure weather wise what pack for that time of year? Going to Bermuda.

Our experience with Bermuda in November is that it generally is in the mid 70s during the day but can get quite chilly at night-- mid to low 60s. Water temperature will be mid to low 70s-- you wont see many people at the beach-- most locals don't go much beyond September. 

In November Bermuda is pleasant form a Northeast perspective, but it's not a traditional beach vacation. 

• Thanks 1