How far out are check-in times running? Used to be 90 days, now....what?

In most cases you won't be notified of check-in. It appears that 45 days will be the norm on certain ships now that most final payments aren't due until 30 days before. My Oct allure 31st sailing opened at exactly 90 days but then a week later FP was pushed down to 30 days and check-ins were moved back. Most of the ships currently sailing will have a check-in date in the app. 

6 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Check in Jewel Nov 20, first leg B5B

Yeah, it's weird. A friend on the same cruise was able to check in 90 days out, but check-in closed quickly. It says it's open for check-in now, but when I click on it I get an error message that there was a glitch and check-in is temporarily closed, try again later. Been getting that for about a week, ever since 45 days out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, awestover89 said:

Yeah, it's weird. A friend on the same cruise was able to check in 90 days out, but check-in closed quickly. It says it's open for check-in now, but when I click on it I get an error message that there was a glitch and check-in is temporarily closed, try again later. Been getting that for about a week, ever since 45 days out.

Try a different device/browser. 

What time can you check in on the app? 12:01 am on the day of check in?

One more check in question... can I do check in without our passport numbers and add them later? Since ours are in processing and we might not get them back until days before we leave 🙄 It's a Bahamas cruise so I know we can travel with our birth certificates and ID if we have to, just hoping we won't have to.