Who has booked for Alaska 2007?

sea_u_onboard

I made an on board booking last week while I was on the Island Princess. I absolutely loved Alaska and just had to book a return trip!

I think this means bye, bye Caribbean in 2006...........Hello Alaska in 2007 :D

I seem to one of the lucky ones who managed to book an S suite (cruise only) on HAL when they first went on sale last weekend. It will be our first cruise - Glacier Bay Discovery Northbound from Vancouver - 8th July 2007. We're very excited already!

Cheryl

We will on the Island Princess August 13, 2007 from Whitter southbound following a 8 day land tour. We have done the inside passage on the Sea Princess which was very nice, but we wanted to see a little more of The Great State Of Alaska.

Cricketdog

We're booked on Radiance on 6/22/07. It'll be our first cruise to Alaska but we've cruised everywhere else (multiple Caribbean, Mediterranean, Panama Canal). I finally convinced DH and DD that Alaskan cruises are not only for old people!!

We've got Radiance for May 18th northbound! We did Princess for our first Alaskan cruise and hope the crowd on Radiance is a little more lively!!

Alaska is like nothing you will ever experience and the most memorable and wonderful cruise you will ever take! Enjoy everyone!

This will be our first trip to Alaska and I am overwhelmed with all the choices I have. Looking to go in June or August '07

How do you ever decide?!?! :eek:

Which cruise line is going to be best for my 23yr old son and his 21yr old girlfriend?? I dont want them to be board.

My husband and I have travelled with Carnival to the Carribean. There were quite a few younger people on those cruises. Is it the same for Alaska?

Any and all advise is greatly appreciated!! :)

Linda

My wife and I are booked on the Coral Princess May 21, 2007 Northbound from Vancouver to Whittier. We're doing a 6 day land tour on our own after the cruise, taking in the sights from Seward to Denali!

DH and I booked our First Alaska cruise (cruisetour actually) for June 1 thru 13, 2007 - we'll be celebrating our 10th Anniv (June 7th) and wanted to do something different and one that we'll remember.

We can't wait. I definately want to do the helicopter landing, followed by the dog sled excusion. Other than that, I just want to see the sights. Any suggestions on what we should definately NOT miss?

Happy cruising to all.....

Booked this repo cruise on Infinity while on Summit Hawaii this past April. Will be our 3rd Alaska repositioning cruise with Celebrity.

Two times on Summit out of San Diego - both times in May and the weather was spectacular. Got a glorious aft cabin. Life is good.

After doing alot of research with books, this website, and rccl, we've changed ships. We were going on the Vision of the Sea. But now have decided to go on a June southbound Radiance of the Sea cruise. More ports, Hubbard Glacier, and a newer ship with more features!!

After doing alot of research with books, this website, and rccl, we've changed ships. We were going on the Vision of the Sea. But now have decided to go on a June southbound Radiance of the Sea cruise. More ports, Hubbard Glacier, and a newer ship with more features!!

Wise decision, since Radiance has a much better itinerary than Vision.

Archived