Band collected at the port

garymfreedman

Virgin is full of incompetent people!!.. After getting an email from them, after I asked about the band, and they said it should arrive before I leave-The app now says i will be collecting it at the port. AND THEY DID NOT EVEN COMMUNICATE THAT WITH ME.

They are the most horrible company ever at communicating with their customers...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, garymfreedman said:

Virgin is full of incompetent people!!.. After getting an email from them, after I asked about the band, and they said it should arrive before I leave-The app now says i will be collecting it at the port. AND THEY DID NOT EVEN COMMUNICATE THAT WITH ME.

They are the most horrible company ever at communicating with their customers...

They also said mine would be picked up at the port, and then it arrived in my mailbox a few days before I left...

Just now, sid_9169 said:

They also said mine would be picked up at the port, and then it arrived in my mailbox a few days before I left...

@sid_9169I told them I was traveling the week before the voyage and would not be home before we board-They told me, don't worry, IF it does not arrive at your house in time, get it at the port-But the app says, PICK IT UP AT THE PORT, and it asked me to set a pin... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Set the pin on the app and just chill or you're gonna have a heart attack before you ever get on the ship. If you don't get the band before you leave, they have plenty of them at the port and it takes about 10 seconds to assign it to you when you check in. We got ours there. Easy! I agree - glitchy app but the ship is amazing!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, twodjs said:

Set the pin on the app and just chill or you're gonna have a heart attack before you ever get on the ship. If you don't get the band before you leave, they have plenty of them at the port and it takes about 10 seconds to assign it to you when you check in. We got ours there. Easy! I agree - glitchy app but the ship is amazing!

You're right... I have ADHD....

On 10/11/2021 at 5:51 PM, garymfreedman said:

@sid_9169I told them I was traveling the week before the voyage and would not be home before we board-They told me, don't worry, IF it does not arrive at your house in time, get it at the port-But the app says, PICK IT UP AT THE PORT, and it asked me to set a pin... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

If this is a big deal to you, then you are a blessed person to have such a trouble free life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1