A day to kill in Los Angeles?

Elkins45

Our cruise returns at 7:00am but our flight doesn’t leave until late in the evening. We tried to book the LA tour shore excursion but it was cancelled due to a lack of demand. We would like something to do so we don’t have to spend hours just sitting in the airport. Is there an organized LA tour someone could recommend? In an ideal world they would pick us up at the pier and deal with our luggage, but Inwoukd be OK with paying to meet them somewhere as long as they could carry our luggage too. Dropping us off at LAX would be a plus.

Any recommendations?

21 minutes ago, scottca075 said:

The OP wants a tour that will pick up at the cruise port and drop LAX. Do you know if any Gray Line tours do that?

No, I don't.  I assumed that the OP wanted suggestions for sources that the individual could investigate.  One company was posted.  There might be others.  Gray Line is the only company in that category of which I am aware that might have tours in the Los Angeles area.  

4 hours ago, maXEdison said:

Why not just take a taxi or Uber or whatever and explore some great location? An example is the Santa Monica Pier, and from there you can walk down to Venice Beach - very funky, and includes Muscle Beach.

What do they do with their luggage?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...