Not receiving notifications from CC

Can anyone tell me why I all of sudden do not get email notifications of followed content from Cruise Critic on my cell phone when I get them in my email on my HP laptop.  I do get all my email from everyone except Cruise Critic.  I have a  Samsung Galaxy S10 android cell phone.  I have tried all the obvious resetting app, turning phone on and off etc. Help please

2 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Yes and I was getting them on the phone and then last week they just stopped. I still get them on my laptop same email address.

Odd. The issue is likely with settings in your mail client. Do you recall making any setting changes? Or perhaps settings in an anti malware app?

1 minute ago, broberts said:

Odd. The issue is likely with settings in your mail client. Do you recall making any setting changes? Or perhaps settings in an anti malware app?

no

Now I'm trying to change my email with CC do you know how to do that? I found my email under settings but can't see where to change it to a new email account.

I was just about to send the email to change my email account when I decided to check again all the settings on my phone. Evidently when I was swiping to delete some emails and marking some as spam I must have swiped one from CC by mistake which made them all go to spam.  All fixed now boy all this technology is too much for me.  Thanks for your help.

• Like 1