Has ANYONE received an offer??

shmabbies

We're booked on Experience Eclectic itinerary April 23-30 followed by Experience Idyllic itinerary April 30-May 7 and have not heard a word about our options.  I know one person has posted about their abysmal offer of a no balcony cabin with some paltry SBC in exchange for a suite, but no one else has mentioned their offers, so I'm wondering - are there any - or is it just me?  Can we start making a list of what was booked (cabin category & sail date), what the offers to switch were, how they were made (e-mail, letter, phone call) and on what date,  and what the ultimate decision was?  We have our air booked and if this cruise isn't going to happen because of the ship change, I really want to know sooner rather than later.

Was SO looking forward to this Experience (no pun intended)!

We are not booked until November 2022 and have not received an offer.  Our TA did send us our new cabin number on the Crystal.  Fortunately we are still in the same type cabin.

But with the large difference in the number of suites on the Experience and the Crystal there will obviously be some passengers that will not be able to be in a suite.  They will then have to made a decision to go with their new cabin assignment or cancel.

You need to contact either your TA or Celestyal and find out what your cabin on the Crystal is.

Stan

We are booked for 14 nights starting 23rd April 2022 booked directly through Celestyal. Have not received any information, when I phoned last week they said I may not hear anything until the end of October, and even the representative could not retrieve my booking to advise on my cabin number.

I also haven't been told that the departure port has been changed from Piraeus to Lavrio, so hard to plan hotels and transfers.

Not impressed by their customer service so far !

Colin