Long Beach hotel with 14 nights parking and shuttle

Mrgoodbar

Hi all,

Just booked a b2b on the Panorama and trying to decide if we should just drive and pier park, or do a pre cruise hotel stay.  Looking at The Maya, has anybody staying with more than 7 days parking and if allowed cost for additional nights?  Thanks!

We did b2b on the Panorama jan. 2020 and stayed at the Current hotel the night prior. Parked no problem and was shuttled to ship and picked up two weeks later. Last I checked the Current had suspended the shuttle service but that was two months ago. Nice hotel , nice area. I grew up a few miles away from there. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 12:46 PM, Colorado Cruzer said:

My parents have had success at the best western in long beach for stay and park deals.  It's not as nice of an area as close to the port but it's fine.

Which Best Western? I believe there are two or three in Long Beach.

25 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

It's the one that is about 2 miles from the port.  When I put it in google maps, only one shows up.

If it is the Best Western Plus Hotel At The Convention Center, it is fine. If it is the Best Western of Long Beach on Long Beach Blvd, it is in a sketchy neighborhood. And it looks like the Golden Sails Hotel is no longer a Best Western, so it probably isn't that one.

On 12/22/2021 at 7:47 AM, scottca075 said:

If it is the Best Western Plus Hotel At The Convention Center, it is fine. If it is the Best Western of Long Beach on Long Beach Blvd, it is in a sketchy neighborhood. And it looks like the Golden Sails Hotel is no longer a Best Western, so it probably isn't that one.

We stayed at the one off Long Beach years ago and it was fine and then a couple of years ago and it was so sketchy. Did make a street taco run and it was worth it.  Check with the latest Covid issues before booking for a shuttle. 

On 12/22/2021 at 9:47 AM, scottca075 said:

Stayed at the Long Beach Blvd one  4 years ago. For a one night stay it's a nice building, but I would not walk the area at night. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, skrufy said:

Stayed at the Long Beach Blvd one  4 years ago. For a one night stay it's a nice building, but I would not walk the area at night. 

On the plus side for the Best Western of Long Beach on Long Beach Blvd, is across the street from the Metro station and 1 block south of King Taco #27 😁

• Like 1