Excursion - Limited Mobility

cfitch

The next time I visit Costa Maya will be about a month after I have major foot surgery. I will have a knee scooter and will not be able to get my foot wet. 

Any recommendations on things to do with these limitations in Costa Maya?

As Crew says even getting through the port to transport may be enough for youl and there are actually quite a lot of shops, bars, restaurants, loungers for people watching there.Although overpriced it has been quite tastefully renovated in recent years.

Activities in costa Maya are limited -mainly beach, (if you are satisfied with eating, drinking, relaxing without swimming), ruins or limited bike, ATV, e-scooter rentals, which are obviously not suitable for you.

I have several visits  to Costa Maya coming up and have been researching for something new and reading reviews to see which old favorites are still open. One suggestion from my  discoveries are several new cooking and beverage related classes - one by Karlita, (which I think @crewsweeper used to recommend  for coffee?) and another by Jackie at La Chilanganoense, which is a new to me bar/restaurant, which I may check out further. Just a thought,  these might be sedentary activities you might enjoy. Easy to find in Google.