Can't get through to Carnival

CTKaren

Anyone else having this issue? I have been trying for over the week every day sometimes more than one time a day. Holding between 30-45 minutes 

before handing up. I got through last after a 40 minute wait. The man who answered did not know the answer to my question, asked me to hold on and never came back. I waited 40 minutes.

Are there any others I can call? 

With all the COVID restrictions and cancelations, they are very busy.  Your best bet is to call first thing in the morning and try to get someone who may know.  That being said, I've found that the average call center employee is no more knowledgeable(sometimes even less) than your average cruiser.

Is it anything someone here could assist with?

Lots of cancelations, lots of customers with questions, and still limited staff. Hold times will be long. Customer Service Reps don't have answers to most questions. This is not atypical. I know on my cruise coming up, only 1 port has bubble excursions. People are now upset that they won't be able to get off the ship except in Amber Cove and that is to be taken somewhere they don't want to go. They are starting to seriously think the whole exemption thing. Instead of a fun cruise, they are a captive audience and have to watch their kids 24/7.

HI all!

I've been having the same problem. Waited over an hour the other day, clerk couldn't help, passed me on, then I had to hang up before connecting.

Today I called & picked the book a new cruise option & got through quite quickly.

Maybe give that a try.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1