Booking Excursions for several cabins

BVILady

We have 3 cabins and therefore 3 reservation numbers. Looking at the excursions it says that there will be no guarantee for family to be together in a tuk tuk or in a gondola. Is there any way I can make the reservation for all 3 cabins at the same time and increase our chances to be booked together. Thank you very much in advance 🙂

Just book the excursion three times separately. Generally there are no reservations in myCosta for getting together on one bus, one tuk tuk, one gondola, or one whatever. Everybody will get a personal ticket, no matter whether there are three guests sharing one cabin or using three separate cabins. Of course couples in one cabin can do different excursions as well. Aboard stickers will be given for different groups (one bus, one tender boat…) and these are given away per group on first comes first served basis, this way the guests will be directed from the ship. Whenever guests want to stay together they should collect their stickers together. Later when groups are split up further just stay together again, no matter whether it is about transportation or being seated at the same table. While three in a single tuk tuk seems a bit narrow to me in all the other situations mentioned it should be no problem at all. Costa staff has always been helpful when it comes to keep a party together.

• Like 1

Thanks Stefan, how silly of me. Our last cruise had been on P&O and I tried to book my daughter and me on the trip to the Blue Lagoon and the only availability they had was 2 different excursions 15 minutes apart so we had to do it private. As it looks that scarred me forever 🤣😂🤣