Virgin Islands Covid Requirements

jpc763

Read, re-read, and re-read again the information the cruise line is sending you about your specific cruise. That is what you need to focus on. Failure to follow cruise line instructions, which take into account your ports of call, may result in you be denied boarding. And could be considered failure to abide by cruise line health and safety protocols. 

• Like 3

Sailed to St. Thomas on Gem two weeks ago and we wore masks off the ship and walking around at the port. Masks were required to enter all shops and restaurants as well on transports for excursions. The Freestyle recommended bringing the original or copy of vaccine card but we were never asked for it.

5 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

Sailed to St. Thomas on Gem two weeks ago and we wore masks off the ship and walking around at the port. Masks were required to enter all shops and restaurants as well on transports for excursions. The Freestyle recommended bringing the original or copy of vaccine card but we were never asked for it.

Did you also visit Tortola?

The British Virgin Islands instituted New Covid-19 requirements last week (roughly 10/15/21)  It was a bit difficult to understand as my sources were 2 news articles and a YouTube Video but essentially visitors will be required to take a PCR test before being allowed to disembark. 

I have not seen details such as how many days/hours I'm advance or how NCL is handling it.   I have a Dec 5th sailing with Tortolla on Day 5 so I'm also very much interested in the details.   I was planning to explore the subject in about 2 or 3 weeks when I get closer to my date but will definitely share what I find.