Las Caletas

lbfluffy

We booked this excursion on line. We have gone to Las Caletas multiple times. I noticed the name has changed from Vallarta adventures to discovery. Is this a different company? We also booked and paid for it a while back and have noticed the price has gone up $50 per person. So maybe it is a different company. Thank you

As far as I know Vallarta Adventures still exists. However they will not accept reservations direct if you are on a cruise ship. Maybe you booked through a reseller?

12 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Ine, I have not seen your posts in a long time.  Welcome back (if you've been gone), and I hope all is well with you and your family.

Thank you. Due to Covid and my DH health we skipped Vallarta last winter. Hope to be back there this winter. We missed it so much!

On 10/22/2021 at 4:57 AM, Ine said:

Thank you. Due to Covid and my DH health we skipped Vallarta last winter. Hope to be back there this winter. We missed it so much!

And we missed seeing you 😋. Hope all is well and we can get together this winter.

Hank

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hlitner said:

And we missed seeing you 😋. Hope all is well and we can get together this winter.

Hank

Unfortunately not sure yet, as we have to get an o.k. by 2 doctors mid December. We sure hope to travel and to see you again!

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 10:49 PM, lbfluffy said:

We booked this excursion on line. We have gone to Las Caletas multiple times. I noticed the name has changed from Vallarta adventures to discovery. Is this a different company? We also booked and paid for it a while back and have noticed the price has gone up $50 per person. So maybe it is a different company. Thank you

Vallarta Adventures, the sole operator of the Las Caletas property, describes the excursion as: LAS CALETAS BEACH HIDEAWAY. Full list price is $149 (Hotel/resort price)

Cruise lines often describe their shore excursions with slightly different titles.

Princess is currently selling Las Caletas as: DISCOVERY FAMILY LAS CALETAS PRIVATE BEACH GETAWAY & LUNCH.   Current listed at $104.95 and that is the same discounted price I would pay as a resort tourist booking online direct with Vallarta Adventures.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 11:13 AM, MSN-Travelers said:

Vallarta Adventures, the sole operator of the Las Caletas property, describes the excursion as: LAS CALETAS BEACH HIDEAWAY. Full list price is $149 (Hotel/resort price)

Cruise lines often describe their shore excursions with slightly different titles.

Princess is currently selling Las Caletas as: DISCOVERY FAMILY LAS CALETAS PRIVATE BEACH GETAWAY & LUNCH.   Current listed at $104.95 and that is the same discounted price I would pay as a resort tourist booking online direct with Vallarta Adventures.

Thank you. I think the price went up through Princess so we did the price match guarantee.