Carnival Valor Live*/Solo/B2B 11/6-11/11/21 & 11/11-11/15/2021

JRL81

Today during my quick 20 minute lunch 🙄 I hopped online and put a hold on my mail and also called the bank and cc company to make sure they knew I was leaving the country. They are not suppose to put holds on my cards because they are the “travel anywhere” “we have you covered” cards.. but I don’t like taking chances and alerted them anyway.

• Like 4

I just realized in all the hustle and bustle with work and all that jazz this week I missed a very important task on my to do list.. a major item that needs to be checked off… I realized I look like a wookie!! I forgot my trip to the barber shop!!! So tomorrow morning after getting my brain tickled the first time I’ll have to do that and lunch before the second brain tickling expedition 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I can feel your excitement in your words! Work is done... let the party begin! 🤗🍺💥

Jeff I am so ready I can’t sit still!!! 😂🤦🏼‍♂️😂 this may be a long night!!! 😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, JRL81 said:

F5EBF42D-378C-4812-B525-19098DD0B50A.jpeg.9f7b6c7fa849ea6cfc962ae36307b0ac.jpeg

i believe I’m going to call it a night… a good nights sleep and one last check over I’m the morning and I’ll be rolling out!!

this is going to be me!!  by the time i get on a ship it will be 2 1/2 years!!!  

i am excited for you!! 

thanks for taking us along

hugs!!!

• Like 2

I was up with the roosters on this chilly crisp fall morning. I would have been perfectly happy to sleep in on this first day as I have plenty of time to go through the motions and get to the airport. 

But my brain had other ideas!!! 7am… WAKIE WAKIE ITS TIME TO PARTY!!! I laid around for a few minutes then decided to start my day. I went  ahead and decided that hitting the barber shop early would save time later and the old man is alway at his shop by 730 anyway, so I just made my way there. No line in and out in 15 minutes. I guess I won’t be winning any costume contests as chewbakka this trip!!! 

back home everything was ready and surprisingly nothing was skipped over, it all made it after the purge and repack last night. I hopped in the shower to get the hair off my neck, that always gives me the fidgets, had some coffee and will soon be loading up the car. CVS here I come!!

3920AD5B-202C-4B20-81F9-5D180D76A4D8.jpeg.f0f5bce2c608d95027b93dff0b556f94.jpeg

• Like 8

Just now, stephanieelena said:

I'm so excited gfor you 🎊🎉🛳🚢

I'll be paying close attention to your every move in NOLA.  I'll be there soon

Weather permitting we are going to have a walk about and some fun tomorrow. Tonight when I get in it will be dinner and a drink or two.. gotta get ready for the shenanigans ya know!! 😂🤣😂

• Like 2

I think that since it is 10:15ish I’m going to just grab a coffee and a muffin and head towards seguin. My Walgreens appointment is at 12 so if I’m in town early I can have a sit down lunch and not something on the fly. 

Oh and CVS says the test should be back in a day and a half.. hence the 1-2 days… she also told me that they are really supposed to tell people the test will be back in 3-5 days… good thing is have that backup plan!

• Like 4

Couldn’t have timed this better if I had made reservations!!! I got to one of my favorite hole in the wall restaurant right as they opened the doors.

4D9E86A3-6BC9-4EC9-8A6C-FD12B1E3AEB1.thumb.jpeg.7e47ff1c531d110bb0dcf937e3831fd2.jpeg
Is it bad they know me so well here that when I pulled up my drink, fried wontons, and menu were on the table? I don’t think so I call it great service!!! Here is a look at there menu. they have a larger menu but the lunch menu works for me today.
C2E65C5A-9A53-4751-A6CA-0E0C0D3D910A.thumb.jpeg.aa8d9a9dbbd6343edeec320268be4677.jpeg

Today I’m going to have Mongolian beef, fried rice, egg roll and wanton soup. Here is the soup..

50EF42E1-A647-4EE2-81C9-680C512476A0.thumb.jpeg.78225ab5d047fddc62298c85b4c36665.jpeg

here is the Mongolian Beef and fried rice

BD0552A3-C55B-457C-AF08-FF39FB0E0B7E.thumb.jpeg.8c020d6b59c07b06b77c4c92bfc75108.jpeg

service here is super fast and the food is excellent! In the door and food on the table less than 10 minutes

• Like 6