Jump to content

Scarlet Lady live and not so live updates October 24-29 2021


garymfreedman
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

OMG-=This ship is amazing--Rockstar only way to go-Bypassed ALL the covid testing and entry lines.. Was 3rd person on board.. Videos and images later-I am still in awe of everything..

I literally just got off the phone with VV to book our cruise in January in a rock star suite - so excited to read this and hear more about your experience! Have an amazing trip! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my God I feel like royalty. It has been an absolute amazing rockstar experience. Starting with bypassing All the lines for Covid testing and getting on the ship. And then we had our own meet and greet. Just amazing. We’re sailing right now and I cannot even feel the ship moving

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, garymfreedman said:

Oh my God I feel like royalty. It has been an absolute amazing rockstar experience. Starting with bypassing All the lines for Covid testing and getting on the ship. And then we had our own meet and greet. Just amazing. We’re sailing right now and I cannot even feel the ship moving

How did you get to bypass COVID testing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, garymfreedman said:

OMG-=This ship is amazing--Rockstar only way to go-Bypassed ALL the covid testing and entry lines.. Was 3rd person on board.. Videos and images later-I am still in awe of everything..

I also just booked a rockstar this past weekend for May… so excited! Have a wonderful trip!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Omgirl said:

I also just booked a rockstar this past weekend for May… so excited! Have a wonderful trip!

I also just booked a rockstar for January - I'm totally getting FOMO reading all these reviews 😜

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dual reality is a must see Show. Absolutely do not miss this event. You will not regret it. I was not going to go, but several people in housekeeping told me to go to it. I went in was just amazed at how talented the group of performers were. I won’t post any video of it because I don’t wanna ruin it for anybody.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, garymfreedman said:

OMG-=This ship is amazing--Rockstar only way to go-Bypassed ALL the covid testing and entry lines.. Was 3rd person on board.. Videos and images later-I am still in awe of everything..

What time did you arrive at the port?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Welcome to Cruise Critic
      • Special Event: Q&A with Laura Hodges Bethge, President Celebrity Cruises
      • Hurricane Zone 2024
      • Cruise Insurance Q&A w/ Steve Dasseos of Tripinsurancestore.com Summer 2024
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Cruise Critic News & Features
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...