Restaurant bookings on Seabourn Odyssey

Sidney68

Hi, Is it possible to make reservations for Th Restaurant on Odyssey? I have managed to book TK for one night (hoping to change time onboard as availability is low) but wondered about The Restaurant? Cannot see an option on the Seabourn web page. Also how likely is it that I will be able to get another reservation for TK during my 14 day cruise and how do I find out when the formal nights are so I can coordinate bookings at The Restaurant if possible for that day.  As always appreciate your help and guidance.

24 minutes ago, Sidney68 said:

Hi, Is it possible to make reservations for Th Restaurant on Odyssey? I have managed to book TK for one night (hoping to change time onboard as availability is low) but wondered about The Restaurant? Cannot see an option on the Seabourn web page. Also how likely is it that I will be able to get another reservation for TK during my 14 day cruise and how do I find out when the formal nights are so I can coordinate bookings at The Restaurant if possible for that day.  As always appreciate your help and guidance.

The Restaurant doesn't take reservations, and you will not need them. Just go whenever you want and you will be seated! The only exceptions I'm aware of are if you are planning a special dinner for a large group.

TK Grill is the only one of Seabourn's restaurants that takes reservations. Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

Formal nights are usually arranged for sea days but if you  sailing the Caribbean there might not be one so the best bet is to email Seabourn and they should be able to tell you when the formal nights will be. There should be two on a 14 day cruise. As told you before there is no booking in the restaurant and as the restaurant is big enough to take all the passengers there is never a problem getting a table.You will be asked if you want to share a table  or if you want a table for two ,we have never had a problem either way  .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...