Problem with APP

I went in to complete my check in and it won’t let me into one guest. I already have my boarding time and most info is complete. I’m just trying to add photo and passport picture. This has been going on for 3 days.

Any ideas what I can do?

I recently tried to upload my security photo via the app but couldn't find the appropriate place.  However, I logged in through my laptop and easily found the spot and uploaded my pic.  I found it's sometimes easier to use a laptop vs. app to input.

Edited by dunedinmaiden
typo

2 hours ago, SummerBeee said:

Have you restarted your device?

Does this person have a device and can create their own account?

The problem is with my 8 year old granddaughter’s info. I was able to load everything before but not now. I restarted my phone but it still won’t let me in .

5 hours ago, soremekun said:

Please provide some more detail.  Is it an update or an entirely new app?

A completely new one that looks the same as the current one. I was part of a test group on a recent Odyssey sailing. Lots of new cool features coming. They told me they plan to launch by late spring 2022. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 10:53 AM, nonnie&dgd said:

How do I do that please? 

It's usually in your phone settings.  Find the "Apps" section in your phone's "Settings", then find the "Royal" app.  From there, you should see an option to "Clear Cache" (you may see a button that says "Storage" before you get to that point, select it, and then you should find the option to clear the cache), select it.  It will keep you logged into the app, but it will basically delete all the files you open when you open the app.  Every time we open an app, we open files, which takes up memory and room on our devices.  By clearing the cache every once in a while, we're deleting the files opened by those apps, hence clearing more memory and allowing the apps and phone to run smoother.

12 hours ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

It's usually in your phone settings.  Find the "Apps" section in your phone's "Settings", then find the "Royal" app.  From there, you should see an option to "Clear Cache" (you may see a button that says "Storage" before you get to that point, select it, and then you should find the option to clear the cache), select it.  It will keep you logged into the app, but it will basically delete all the files you open when you open the app.  Every time we open an app, we open files, which takes up memory and room on our devices.  By clearing the cache every once in a while, we're deleting the files opened by those apps, hence clearing more memory and allowing the apps and phone to run smoother.

Thank you