Thinking of proposing on cruise!!!

My now fiance (almost husband, August!) proposed on the Triumph 2 years ago. He did an wonderful job.

We went down to do our formal photo's before dinner. Little did I know that he had gone down earlier and found his favorite backround. When we got to that backround we started to pose but I realized that he had something in his hand. He got down on one knee and proposed. We have that photo in our living room now. Everyone cheered and chanted. That wasn't it. When we got to the dinner table there was a dozen red roses waiting for me along with a bottle of champaign. Then we went got back to our cabin he had a card waiting for me on my pillow. It was the most amazing night!!! I am so happy that he did it like this. I love having the picture of the actual moment that he proposed. The look on my face was priceless!!

My now fiance (almost husband, August!) proposed on the Triumph 2 years ago. He did an wonderful job.

We went down to do our formal photo's before dinner. Little did I know that he had gone down earlier and found his favorite backround. When we got to that backround we started to pose but I realized that he had something in his hand. He got down on one knee and proposed. We have that photo in our living room now. Everyone cheered and chanted. That wasn't it. When we got to the dinner table there was a dozen red roses waiting for me along with a bottle of champaign. Then we went got back to our cabin he had a card waiting for me on my pillow. It was the most amazing night!!! I am so happy that he did it like this. I love having the picture of the actual moment that he proposed. The look on my face was priceless!!

So sweet!

My fiance proposed at the top of Coit Tower in San Francisco and then we went back to the hotel to meet my family (we were there for my brother's wedding -- he had asked my brother and now SIL if it was okay -- 2nd marriage for each). When I got back to the room he had a dozen GORGEOUS red roses waiting for me. The hotel was supposed to send up strawberries and champagne after our dinner (he had made reservations) but they didn't. It was just as well though :)

I want to get engaged again. After I read this thread the other night I ran over to my fiance and handed him my ring and told him to propose again. He laughed and said "only once."

I can't wait to see what she said!

Hey everyone,

I am the person who posted as Travel__guy. I had to post under that name because my fiance would have known about the engagement plans before hand. (She uses my username to post occassionally.) Here is the link to the site I developed for us to announce our engagement to all our friends and family: http://www.marrymeshelli.com/

Yay!! Congratulations!! The site looks great and I'm so glad that y'all had a great time and that she said yes!

I'm so glad it was a total surprise! That ring is gorgeous, you did a great job! Notice how it's almost impossible to get a clear shot of the ring? I can't get one -- they're all blurry.

(random, but y'all got engaged exactly two months after my fiance and I, LOL)

Hey everyone,

I am the person who posted as Travel__guy. I had to post under that name because my fiance would have known about the engagement plans before hand. (She uses my username to post occassionally.) Here is the link to the site I developed for us to announce our engagement to all our friends and family: http://www.marrymeshelli.com/

How sweet! And nice job on the ring :)

Archived