Craps help - free play strategy

Dgoodname

Hello,

So I am a very conservative craps player, I play the pass line minimum bet, full odds, place the 6, 8 1 unit , and play at least 1 come with odds, sometimes more if I feel it.  So my next trip on Princess Cruises, I have 300 of free play chips.  What is the best play with those chips?  Continue my conservative play, or go for the bonus each time, explore the middle, place every number each time?  I'm not interested in using the free play for slots, don't know the card games or roulette, would rather just play craps.   Will probably still buy in for 200 per day.  Thanks for any advice.

Are they non-negs, promos, or even-only? If they're promos that pay full, then you want to use them on the longest odds possible (probably whatever sidebet they've got on it, ATS/Fire depending on the ship as I recall); if they're even-only, then only on P/DP, Big6/8, or if you really have to, the field. If they're nondoms... treat 'em like cash.

You can refer to https://wizardofodds.com/gambling/promotional-chips/ for more details.