Is anyone currently sailing on Star Flyer!

eel

We have a cruise booked on Star Flyer for February 2022. Final payment is due this month and I was hoping to hear how things are going. Star Flyer is currently en route to Tenerife and after that it is scheduled to proceed to Philipsburg, St. Maarten.  Since this is the first cruise on Star Flyer since the pandemic started, I am curious how things are going.  I would hate to make final payment only to find out that there have been problems.

Any information would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

We are sailing in March on Star Flyer. Our first SC cruise. Please send any helpful information after your February cruise please. Information regarding getting a Covid test ( to board the Star Flyer )  in St Maarten since we arrive three days before and stay three days after our cruise would be greatly appreciated. Also any advice regarding excursions please. If I need a sweater for dinner each night in the dining room. Do you plan to board the ship around 4:00 pm ?  When can you enter your room?  Wondering if most people wait until later since we sail at 10:00. Thank you for your help and insight. Have a great vacation!

Blessings,

Sheila