Mardi Gras parking

khewston

My husband has an F350 dually and we are thinking about taking that to the port instead of renting a car?  We are not sure it will fit in the parking garage.  We also need to make sure we park it in a very safe place.  We are only about an hour and a half from the port.  I would hate to have to go through the ordeal of renting a car but if that’s the best thing to do we will. 

We drove our truck down regular RAM 1500 and I can tell you that ours barely fit in the parking garage space.  Once other cars parked beside us we had to squeeze to get inside and my husband had to pull forward to get luggage in.  

37 minutes ago, mpacker said:

i was surprised the PC charged $136 for parking for our Mardi Gras cruise.  on our next cruise we may look at offsite parking...  

Listed on their website.  But yes cheaper parking is available.  All outdoors and need a shuttle to port and return.  I know Park Port Canaveral does a pretty good job.  Vehicles are locked in a fenced area and I haven't heard of break-ins like some off-site places in Miami.  We've caught shuttles right away when embarking but have waits of 10-25 minutes on return.

• 2 weeks later...

We are sailing the Mardi Gras out of Port Canaveral in January and are considering GoPort. How long is the shuttle ride from parking to port? Also, about how long did you wait for the shuttle ride back to the parking location?

Thanks!