Windjammer back to self serve?

Sun Lover

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Good lord, eat your way and however works for you and the rest of us will do the same. My silverware often falls off the plate and I want it hitting a napkin not the table. Does that annoy you somehow?

nope 

This will not be acceptable to most people...we were waiting at guest services...Navigator...observed a woman carrying a plateful of food...eating while in line...talking loudly...when it was her turn, she placed her plate on top of the counter at guest services...put her fork down and started licking her fingers.  After she was done, she picked up her plate and fork, started eating again as soon as she turned away from guest services. All I can say to her was "Happy Thanksgiving".......regrettably, she was clueless.

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2021 at 11:38 AM, Scotty G said:

The waiters will bring you coffee.

Maybe.  We always ate at the outdoor tables in the back of the Windjammer on Serenade and there was a drink station there but it was blocked off and no one was manning it.  There was someone taking away the used plates and cleaning the tables but no one offered us drinks.  I was only able to order coffee once, never got a refill. 

They will need more staff as the amount of passengers increases, if they want to make this permanent.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:58 AM, blueslily said:

Are we allowed to ask for a smaller serving when staff are serving us?  I eat smaller servings 

Yes, you can say "just a little".  On our Serenade cruise, the crew were good about starting small but would keep going until you said "that's good" or held up your hand. 🙂

2 hours ago, CruisinCrow said:

Yes, you can say "just a little".  On our Serenade cruise, the crew were good about starting small but would keep going until you said "that's good" or held up your hand. 🙂

Thanks. Good way not to be wasteful since I eat small servings. Thx