11-25-21 WEIGH-IN****HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Izena

second attempt to submit topic

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving with family and friends.  What a difference a year can make.  

For the weigh in I hope you weigh in before the feast.  If not I give you permission to use the best weight you had this week if you weigh everyday.  

Today enjoy all you favorite foods.  Use all the dieters tricks.   Smaller plate. // small portions  //  NO SECONDS. // put fork - spoon down after each bite // chew thoroughly and savor the taste //  drink glass of water before meal and take sips between each bite.

I stable at the low end of maintainence range.

HI all!

Izena ~ thanks for starting the thread.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We sure do have a lot to be thankful for in North America!

I lost 0.8 lbs which was amazing since I ate popcorn & licorice last night! Wonder what it could have been had I not.

Oh well it is what it is.😉

Have a lovely day & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

You know that impulse to over bake this time of year? I think it exploded in my kitchen. Sent out an urgent appeal for everyone to bring containers to take home cookies tomorrow. Just figured out I'll have around 100 chocolate chip, thumbprint, and sugar cookies but only 10 showing up. Hope the kids are hungry 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ombud said:

You know that impulse to over bake this time of year? I think it exploded in my kitchen. Sent out an urgent appeal for everyone to bring containers to take home cookies tomorrow. Just figured out I'll have around 100 chocolate chip, thumbprint, and sugar cookies but only 10 showing up. Hope the kids are hungry 

Wow - you did a lot of baking - hopefully they will all take some.  I love sugar cookies .... Will probably make some later for the holidays ... also love spritz cookies.   Jan

• Like 1

Jan I hope they took all the goodies home.  Love to make chocolate and peanut butter fudge — BUT  I can’t trust myself not to eat at least half I the first 24 hours thus NO  baking for me — I’ll never be able to have sweets in my house — I have no self control. 

second attempt to post  reply

S package all the leftover cookies up in 4 boxes. 'Unfortunately?' All 4 boxes left the house. Just a 1/2 dz still here. I didn't need them anyway. 

Next year I'm making my own jelly donuts. No one touched the baker's. Think I'll do donut holes instead of full size donuts. 

But for now the holidays are winding down and my waist is only up 1"

• Like 1