Silhouette cabin 1552

Slyfox16

Hello

have stayed in this cabin it is in a fantastic location and has a massive balcony.

very close to the forward elevators which are never very busy.

you are also very close to the secret doorway into the spar. About 12 cabins down there is on the left as you walk forward, an entrance and a staircase up to the spa.

Also the balcony faces aft so you are sheltered from any wind when sailing.

there is window washing equipment nearby but it never bothered us.

IMO this is one of the best cabins.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Slyfox16 said:

We are interested in this cabin because of the size of the balcony. However, my wife can get a little seasick and was wondering if there is any problem with motion with the cabin being on the Penthouse deck

I personally can say from our experience that we've never actually been seasick on any Celebrity cruise, and we've been on about 25 - EXCEPT when sailing in the Tasman Sea and the captain had to skirt a typhoon!  But in any case, you can find lots of detailed and very particular information on the pinned topic, I copied the link below.

19 hours ago, Slyfox16 said:

We are interested in this cabin because of the size of the balcony. However, my wife can get a little seasick and was wondering if there is any problem with motion with the cabin being on the Penthouse deck

The cabin has a larger balcony but expect to feel more motion as it is located more forward.  We tend to stay midship to minimize any possible motion.  

The higher the deck the more motion . Mid ship and low is best for those who are negatively impacted by motion.   Stabilizers help but we have been on S class in rough seas where it was not safe to walk around.. more than once