Any one taken canadian/new england cruise on Holland America?

debfdej

Hi to Cincy40, Sunshine10, and NaptownJim

I wonder how many cruises are given as honeymoon/anniversary presents. My DW and I will be on the same cruise celebrating our 9th anniversary on the Maasdam. I cannot believe how hard it is waiting for May 13th to get here.

Sunshine10 - For hotels our TA recommended a couple to us: near the airport try the Best Western; near the pier try Marriott Springhill Suites. If you are able to do some leg work I would recommend trying to find a nice B&B. We stayed in a couple when we were in Quebec City a few years back and it was a wonderful way to relax.

I signed up for 10 day NYC-> Montreal, on Amsterdam Sept 27th. I think slightly too early for fall foliage. I could go 10 days later but don't want to give up stern handicap cabin I got for this sailing. I did a similar 10 day itinerary once before on Princess. This will be my first time at Prince Edward Island, Sydney, and I don't even know what there is at Glouster MA. Last time at Montreal I just walked old city a little while, would like to see something more and different. I will poke around ports of call forum more.

Will be my first time tendering with foldup manual wheelchair, HAL assures me no problem, we will see.

Archived